WhiteBox Marketing is currently seeking a social media & digital enthusiast who has experience planning and implementing social media strategies across a wide variety of platforms with a B2B mindset. This dynamic digital role will work closely with our Lead Social Media Strategist and Lead Digital Strategist—assisting with social media coordination & optimization, paid social media campaigns, paid Google campaigns, and other digital-focused duties. The right candidate would be a fast learner, with an eagerness to bring value to a growing agency in a creative setting where she or he can thrive and advance their career.
Plant your seeds to grow your career with WhiteBox Marketing!
The perfect candidate would have:
- Social media knowledge and experience of platforms such as—but not limited to—Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, & Twitter
- Experience with paid social media campaigns and both search and display Google ads
- Ability to create graphics and content that aligns with client strategy
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Ability to contribute to an energetic team of idea generators
- Basic knowledge of Adobe & Canva software
- Certifications in Google Ads and/or Google Analytics
- Experience using and understanding data from Google Analytics
- Flexible schedule
Key responsibilities include:
- Work primarily alongside the Social Media & Digital team
- Schedule content and work closely with the Creative Team
- Implement & optimize social strategies
- Implement Google search and display campaigns
- Provide accurate and detailed reporting of digital campaigns
- Intermediate social media terminology with various platform knowledge & ability to understand business/professional social media strategy
- Ability to professionally represent yourself with professional communications and writing
- Attend both prospective and existing client meetings, and develop ongoing social media and Google strategy
- Contribute to an already upbeat, professional work culture
- Other duties as assigned, including team working misc agency needs and fulfilling various tasks of support
- Work in-office from our St. Cloud agency location, however, flex time work is available.
WhiteBox Marketing is a growing, local, full-service marketing agency based in St. Cloud with a satellite Minneapolis presence. We offer a flexible working environment, a positive team-based atmosphere, and multiple opportunities for growth and professional development. We are good people doing good things, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to the team! WhiteBox Marketing is an equal-opportunity employer—all are encouraged and welcome to apply.
Please send your resume and a cover letter stating why you’d be a good fit to:
Attn: Madison Milne