Let’s face it. You’re thinking about joining AAF of Central Minnesota because someone, somewhere told you how much fun they had at the ADDY Awards. They raved about the agency crawl and couldn’t stop talking about the luncheon speakers and the professionals they’ve met and mingled with.
Or, you’re just looking for discounts to advertising events. We can’t blame you.
But how do you know if AAFCM is really right for you? This club’s for you if…
- You’re an advertising professional or student in the sales, marketing, creative, publishing, print, radio, television, or photography industry.
- You’re looking to grow professionally.
- You can remember all or most of the words to the Oscar Meyer Weiner jingle.
How can I join?
Good question. Really. You’re just the insightful type that’ll fit in just fine. Actually, it’s easy. Click here and you’ll find the current rates and online sign-up form.
We’re excited to say that we’ve updated our system to rolling memberships! This means that you are enrolled as a member for a full year from the day that you sign up. This will allow you to take full advantage of all AAFCM events! We’ve also started a season ticket program that will allow you to purchase your membership and all event tickets at a discounted price!
Once you’re signed up, you’ll have the privilege to enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounts to AdFed luncheons, ADDY® registration and social events.
- Exposure and access to local professionals in your industry.
- Automatic membership in the American Advertising Federation (AAF).
- Subscription to the AdFed Central Newsletter updating you on what’s hot in the advertising world of Central Minnesota.
- Access to all of the great American Advertising Federation benefits.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading.
Be a part of the only organization in central Minnesota that brings together the movers and shakers in our local advertising industry. Meet future customers, vendors, even future employers or employees! Attend luncheons and socials. Meet people in the local community. Maybe even join a committee!
As part of the national organization, our local club promotes the best of advertising and its practitioners through the American Advertising Awards (aka. ADDYs). Local entrants strive to advance to district and national competitions. These much-anticipated programs afford you the chance to get a first-hand look at the industry’s current giants and rising stars.
Use your communication skills to get involved in your community. Our club undertakes public service projects to benefit local non-profit organizations by providing marketing, advertising and public relations counsel and services. The payoff? Satisfaction in a job well-done for your community.