We are limited to 8 teams on a first come basis. Registration deadline is March 20th at noon.
- All team members must be current students from the same eligible college/university in Minnesota:
- All team members must be available from 9:00 am to approximately 10:00 pm on Saturday, March 28th.
Who is eligible?
Teams of four students from the same eligible school can participate. We recommend that students select a team whose members cover as many potential jobs and abilities as possible, such as writing, graphic design, project management, research, strategy, and web design and development.
Can I enter as an individual without a team?
For planning purposes, you need to register with other students as a team of four.
What do students get?
The winning team will receive the highly coveted traveling trophy and bragging rights. All participants will receive potential portfolio pieces, the opportunity to work directly with area professionals who will be on hand for advisement, and the warm fuzzies from assisting a local charity with their marketing.
What to bring:
- Students must provide their own computers and Adobe Creative Cloud/appropriate software.
- Cash for printing (optional), parking and extra snacks if you get hungry.
- There is no requirement to what majors/areas of study are represented by the team members. However, we strongly recommend that teams be well-rounded with strong skills in design, marketing/communications, writing, strategy, and planning.