We’re the names you read in your inbox and on the AAFCM social channels. We’re the
voices you hear introducing speakers and moderating panels at our events. We’re the faces you see at the registration tables and mingling with attendees. We’re the passionate, dedicated individuals committed to bringing our community of creatives together to inspire one another and learn together.
We are your 2020-21 Board of Directors and we’re so excited to meet you!
Alicia Chapman, Content Curator
- Alicia is a Freelance Writer/Editor and Owner of Bluebird Creative. She loves finding unique stories in everyday interactions. In her free time, she enjoys exploring new places with her husband and son. She can typically be found at a local brewery, with her nose in a book, or cheering on a local sports team.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: I’m looking forward to the CMYK event – I’ve heard so many great things about it!
Bridget Deutz, Immediate Past President
- Bridget owns a Digital Marketing company, Greenline Marketing. When she’s not working or having fun at AdFed events, she likes spending time with her family and friends, playing games, enjoying music, digging in antique stores, sipping iced coffee or red wine, and hanging out with her labradoodle, Dolly.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: Do I have to pick? CMYK, AAAs, Beauty & The Bias … I love them all.
Bryce Jacobson, Website Design & Development
- Bryce is a web designer and developer at Meta 13. He enjoys spending his free time with his wife and three busy kids. If he gets the chance he also loves the outdoors, especially fishing.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: CMYK and The American Advertising Awards (ADDYs)
Dan Maciej, Treasurer
- Dan is a Marketing Specialist at Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. When he’s not at work, he enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and three kids, working on his hobby farm, or messing around in his shop with old cars and tractors.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: I really enjoy the monthly luncheons!
Jessi Ewald, Digital Marketing
- Jessi is a Digital Project Manager at DAYTA Marketing where she helps clients in various industries achieve their marketing goals. In her free time she enjoys antique shopping with family, finding unique pieces they can repurpose. Of course, also spending time with her pup, Hank.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: The CMYK Poster Show. It’s so cool to see all of the talent right here in Central MN.
Jordan Rezac, Programming
- Jordan is a Jr. Processor at New American Funding and previously worked in events and digital marketing. On the side, she channels her creativeness with her Etsy/Instagram shop: Jo + Co. When she’s not busy crafting, she enjoys spending time on the lake with her fiance, Zach, their two fur babes, Laila and Zeke, and her family and friends.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: This year she is looking forward to the American Advertising Awards and Beauty and the Bias!
Kristine Sylvester, Membership + Community Connector
- Kristine Sylvester is a Sales Representative at Facetime Business Resources. She enjoys spending time with her husband Chad and her two children Kallie and Sam. When she is not working you will probably find her at the hockey rink or at a horse show. She also loves spending time with all of her fur babies which include her two horses (Kira and Stella), two dogs (Max and Finley), and her two cats (Sox and Snookie). When there is time, she also enjoys volunteering in the community at various events.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: Coffee with Creatives
Leah Rado, Secretary
- Leah translated her love of sports into a career and is the Athletic Media Relations Director at the College of Saint Benedict. When she’s not courtside keeping stats, taking photos, or writing, she enjoys playing volleyball, running, spending time with friends and family, and hanging out with George and Rudy – her rescue wiener dogs.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: CMYK – I love the energy and seeing the amount of creative talent we have around the area.
Mandi Moon, Marketing Management
- Mandi is a National Speaker and Brand Marketing Consultant for sales teams, professionals, and entrepreneurs. She works with those who want to do a better job of telling their story to build business. Mandi is also the Founder of The Good People, a networking group for those who want to start or level up their business by utilizing a Collaboration Economy. Growing up in Central Minnesota, Mandi has a heart for telling stories about all the good people and great business here! In her free time, you can find her at brunch or reading the latest in human psychology.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: Always looking for an excuse to get glam – The American Advertising Awards
Taylor Sellnow, President
- Taylor works at Horizon Roofing, Inc. as the Director of Experiences. She recently became a new mom and enjoys spending time with her baby boy Colt boyfriend Tyler, and dalmatian Floyd. On weekends you can find her on the lake, drinking a craft beer, or somewhere listening to live music.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: It’s a tie between the CMYK Poster Show and the American Advertising Awards!
Tiffany Schultz, Vice President
- Tiffany is the Director of Content Strategy and Promotion at Lake One. She also does freelance content creation and project management. When she’s not working, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, cooking, consuming too much coffee, traveling, and reading.
- Favorite AAFCM Event: Beauty & the