You heard that right! The time is nearing for our biggest event of the year – the American Advertising Awards. And we are bursting with excitement to return to a live show in February!
The AAA’s, as we like to call them, are the pinnacle event of the year to celebrate creatives in every capacity on both a local and national level. We have so much amazing talent in our own community of Central Minnesota, and now is the time to show it off.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), our local competition is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Entering the competition supports our entire industry, because the AAF and its local and district affiliates use the proceeds to enhance advertising through programs such as public service, internships, advocacy groups, advertising education, and consumer awareness.
Whether you are a student, freelancer or a creative working in-house or in an agency, we want to see your work! Submissions can be entered into Student or Professional categories to be judged.
A few important dates to know:
- Entries are due Tuesday, January 10, 2023.
- Early bird tickets are available until January 20, 2023.
- $25 Pro Member / $45 Pro / $16 Student Member / $30 Student (Parent/Sibling of Student)
- Regular Ticket Price: (January 21, 2023 – Day of the Show):
- $35 Pro Member / $55 Pro / $21 Student Member / $35 Student (Parent/Sibling of Student)
- Join us for the show on February 25, 2023!
All of the details for submitting your work, FAQ’s and more can be found here.